£20.00 per hour
Full time ( 36 or 48 hours per week) or Part time (24 hours per week) available
A Nursing Home Nurse based Lymington, Hampshire is long for a RGN, RMN or RNLD to join there team.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Lymington, Hampshire. My client provides nursing services to elderly residents including palliative and dementia care.
This is a medium sized nursing home that has been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating over all five categories and has received excellent reviews from families who have family members as residents.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Uniforms provided
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking on-site
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.