For a qualified nurse with a passion for the field of neurology, this role offers the opportunity for wide-ranging development. Working as part of a nurse-led team, you'll provide exceptional care for those suffering from both traumatic and non-traumatic brain or spinal injuries, as well as support for those with long-term neurological conditions. You'll be a lynch pin in the team, making a huge difference to our patients' quality of life. You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.
It's a rewarding, challenging and varied role, where there'll be plenty of opportunity to build on your experience. As well as developing skills in tracheotomy and ventilation you'll deliver a range of treatments for those with spinal and acquired brain injuries. It's a rare opportunity to join a high dependency unit providing complex neurological and respiratory care as well as rehabilitation.
As a specialist provider of neurological care, they know that you will be working within a challenging environment. So to ensure they recruit and retain the best staff, this company offers a broad range of benefits and rewards to recognise the excellent work you do looking after their residents.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Rewards & Benefits
- Welcome bonus (T & C's may apply)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Subsidised meals and free parking
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- A relevant nursing qualification
- NMC registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.