- Paid handover
- Free parking
- Paid DBS check
- Uniforms provided
- Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 20:15
This versatile nursing home which offers a wide range of services including residential, nursing and dementia care on a permanent and respite basis. The team also provide compassionate end of life care.
A 35 bedded service that offers a spacious and well-furnished interior with 24/7 access to carers. They place great emphasis on the importance of their residents' independence, dignity and privacy, whilst continually providing care and support of the highest quality in a warm and homely environment.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.