On a full-time basis, 3 shifts per week = £38,954 per annum; 4 shifts per week = £51,9378 per annum
Nursing Home/ Care Home, Chigwell, Essex, IG7
We have vacancy for a Registered General Nurses, full time or part-time - Day and Night shifts available. The shifts are:
Days - 8.00am until 8.00pm.
Nights - 8.00pm until 8.00am
This superb modern, purpose-built large Care Home, surrounded by landscaped gardens which offers high quality nursing care, residential care and dementia care.
Do you want to join a team which provides first class personalised dementia care, nursing care and residential care in this area of Essex? We offer specialised nursing and residential dementia care units completely devoted to seniors experiencing memory loss.
The medical team is committed to maintaining our residents' health, wellbeing and dignity. All our services are built around each residents individual needs and they provide excellent holistic care.
This home also has rooms with interconnected doors in order to accommodate for couples who wish to continue living together. In recognition for their fantastic care and services provided they have been awarded the Gold Standards Framework in Care Homes (GSFCH) for the provision of gold standard end of life care to those in the last days of their life.
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid
- DBS Certificate paid for
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding £500 for every person you refer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Team Appreciation Days
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for outstanding contribution
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
IR10240 - apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.