About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Orthopaedic Nurse to join a skilled team in Westminster. This is a permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week.
- Provide high-quality care to patients undergoing orthopaedic surgery
- Work as part of a team to ensure that patients receive the best possible care
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed
- Monitor patients' condition and report any changes to the doctor
- Provide education and support to patients and their families
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of 3 years' experience in orthopaedics
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical insurance
- Continuation of NHS pension
- Free developmental opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a modern, well-equipped hospital
- Chance to make a real difference to the lives of patients
- Be part of a supportive and collaborative team
How does It sound?
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.