Position: Spinal Clinical Nurse Specialist
Location: St John's Wood
Salary: £51,000 - £53,000
Service: Independent Hospital
Care Category: Spinal Service
Hours: Full Time
Employment Term: Permanent
Are you an experienced professional in Spinal-related injuries? Perhaps you have a background in Orthopaedics and a genuine passion for treating Spinal Injuries. Can you envision yourself working within a specialized Spinal Department? If any of these resonate with you, this might be the perfect opportunity!
My client is seeking a Specialist Spinal Nurse to collaborate with some of the top Spinal Doctors and Nurses in the country! This role, based in a state-of-the-art private hospital, offers an outstanding chance to work in the private sector, with the hospital renowned for exceptional patient trust scores and high employee satisfaction rates.
With progressive pay opportunities, complimentary private healthcare, and continuous development prospects, this is an exceptional career move!
Skills and Responsibilities of Spinal Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Working as an advanced practitioner
- Collaborating closely with the Lead Spinal Consultant
- Effective communication
- Working alongside a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT)
- Playing a key role in the operational development of both in and outpatients
- Efficiently managing a patient case load
Requirements for Spinal Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- First Level Registered Nurse is essential
- Degree/Master level education and post-registration qualification(s) in the field of expertise with evidence of further professional development is essential
- Significant experience in a senior nursing role within spinal and orthopedic surgery
- Clear and thorough knowledge of the clinical care required for patients within ward areas
- Experience of working in a ward environment
- Track record of achievements in clinical care
- Experience of working within multidisciplinary teams and successfully facilitating change
- Experience in managing the complaint process
Job Ref: SC42274
This role is in high demand! Are you interested?
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.