Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £24 per hour
Type: Full-time and Part-time positions available
Are you a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse looking for a rewarding career in a luxury care setting? Join our esteemed care company as we strive to provide exceptional care in a state-of-the-art nursing home in Reading.
- Provide high-quality nursing care to residents in accordance with their individual care plans.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive and person-centered care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of residents' health and care plans.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment for residents and their families.
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development.
- Registered Nurse qualification with a valid NMC pin.
- Proven experience in a nursing role, preferably within a care home setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compassionate and patient-focused approach to care.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Competitive hourly rate, up to £24 per hour.
- Flexible working hours, with both full-time and part-time positions available.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- Work in a luxurious care home with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional care and want to be part of a dynamic team in a luxury care home, please submit your CV when applying. We look forward to welcoming compassionate and skilled nurses to join our prestigious care company
Job Ref: TG44334
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.