Staff Nurse Overview
- Up to £21 an hour
- Part Time (Weekends)
- On-going training
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Free meals
- Uniform provided
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work a lovely nursing home located in the heart of West Sussex. My client specialises in Old Age/Elderly Care, Physical Disability. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach, as the well-being and happiness of residents is paramount and a team of qualified and dedicated staff focus daily on individual needs.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.