Benefits for successful Staff Nurse
• Up to £22 per hour, with paid breaks
• Company pension scheme
• Long service awards
• Ongoing training, support and development
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Uniform provided
- Pensions Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Ongoing support and training on-site
- Excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Health Recruit Network are proud to be working with a valued client to recruit a Staff Nurse for one of their Elderly Nursing homes based in Lancashire. You will have excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. If you are looking for a new position, where you will be valued as a member of staff and have exposure to a range of excellent benefits, this position is for you! This service prides itself on being one of the best homes in the area that supports their nurses throughout their career. They provide an exceptional training program that will help provide all nurses to develop their clinical skills and expand their knowledge to be able to provides the highest level of care.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.