- Up to £20 per hour
- NMC Pin renewal fee paid each year
- Life Insurance
- Career Progression
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Our client is looking for nurses with a passion for providing excellent, professional and effective care whilst ensuring our service users feel safe and respected. If you are someone who believes they make a difference to the lives of those living with chronic, complex mental and physical health needs, this could be the role for you. You will be working in a very fast-paced but rewarding environment with a great team, You will also be working with younger adults with complex care needs.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.