Position: Learning Disability Service Nurse
Salary: £17-£19.00 per hour
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
Our Learning Disability Service is committed to delivering exceptional care and support to individuals with learning disabilities. We provide a person-centered approach, promoting independence and empowering our residents to live fulfilling lives. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment where your skills and expertise will be valued and nurtured.
As a Learning Disability Nurse, you will play a crucial role in providing high-quality nursing care to our residents. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care plans for individuals with learning disabilities
- Administering medications and treatments, ensuring accuracy and adherence to protocols
- Monitoring and documenting residents' physical and mental health status
- Collaborating with the multidisciplinary team to develop and implement holistic care plans
- Providing guidance and support to healthcare assistants and support workers
- Building strong relationships with residents, their families, and external healthcare professionals
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Valid registration as a Registered Nurse (RN) with a recognized nursing body
- Experience in a relevant nursing role, preferably within a learning disability setting
- A genuine passion for providing high-quality care to individuals with learning disabilities
- Excellent clinical assessment and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings, weekends, and occasional nights
We believe in recognizing and rewarding our exceptional nursing staff. As part of our team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Clear career progression structure with opportunities for professional development
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support to enhance your nursing skills
- Generous holiday allowance and pension scheme
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- The opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of individuals with learning disabilities
How to Apply:
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated nurse looking to join our team, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of individuals with learning disabilities and expect all staff members to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required for the successful candidate.
Join our passionate team and contribute to providing exceptional nursing care to individuals with learning disabilities. Apply today and take the next step in your nursing career with us!
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.