Care Home / Nursing Home
Up to £21 per hour
Paid breaks on every shift
Days & Nights available
24 hours per week up for grabs!.
- Up to £21.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities
- Paid Breaks
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
Are you a dedicated and Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Wirral. This Home provides tailored care to their residents ensuring they receive the care they deserve!. You must provide excellent clinical skills and have a naturally caring approach. The home strongly believes in creating a genuine and warming environment for their staff and residents.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.