Hey there, superhero nurse! We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our team at a stunning luxury care home in Leamington Spa. Get ready to showcase your skills in a place that's as posh as a high-class spa retreat!
We take Care Home Nursing to a whole new level of awesomeness. That's why we've cooked up our very own 'Nurse Programme' to support and nurture our nursing rockstars. During your first 12 months with us, we'll have your back as you conquer the Standards of Practice and Education for Care Home Nurses. Plus, we'll pair you up with an experienced Nurse from our Group who'll be your guiding light on this epic adventure.
But wait, there's more! Our Nurse Programme is like a magic portal to Level 6 qualifications, with top-notch training and development opportunities that will boost your clinical and leadership skills faster than you can say "stethoscope." We even foot the bill for any re-evaluation costs. Who said learning couldn't be fun?
Now, let's talk about the perks, because we're all about spoiling our team:
- Fantastic rates of pay (cha-ching!)
- Pay enhancement for Bank Holidays (more cha-ching!)
- Paid breaks (time to recharge and grab a snack)
- Free meals on shift (nom, nom, nom)
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family (sharing is caring, and it pays off!)
- Annual Pay Reviews (we appreciate you!)
- Free uniform and DBS (no need to raid your closet or empty your piggy bank)
- NMC PIN reimbursed for Registered Nurses (because we've got your back)
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts (treat yourself, you deserve it!)
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan (your health is our priority)
- Excellent learning, development, and training opportunities (knowledge is power!)
- Luxury working environment (we believe in pampering our heroes)
To join our league of extraordinary nurses, here's what we need from you:
- An active PIN registered with the NMC (check!)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an RGN (preferred but not essential because we know superheroes come in all forms)
- A strong identification with our three core values of Trust, Initiative, and Responsibility (cue heroic music)
- The Right to Work in the UK (don't forget your cape!)
- A caring, compassionate, and kind nature (empathy is your superpower)
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to be a great team player (because teamwork makes the dream work)
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and energize others (you're a natural leader!)
Job Reference: JK43096
So, if you're ready to make a difference, have a blast, and earn some serious moolah, apply now and let's rock the nursing world together!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.