Position: Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist
Location: London (Marylebone)
Salary: £50,000 - £56,500
Facility: Independent Hospital
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is seeking a dedicated Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist to join a prestigious Private Hospital in London. The ideal candidate should possess strong clinical skills and a naturally compassionate demeanor.
Responsibilities of Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Conducting patient assessments
- Developing care plans
- Providing patient and family education
- Administering medications and treatments
- Requirements for Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Possession of a relevant nursing qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Urology
- Advanced practice qualification in Urology
- Registered with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council)
- Satisfactory references
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Job Reference: J44063
Apply now to seize this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.