The cult of complaining: why do we spend so much time moaning about work?
Put your hands up if you have any chronic complainers at work?
Top 10 reasons why constant complaining is so toxic in the workplace
1. It makes things look worse than they are
2. It becomes a habit
3. You get what you focus on
4. It makes people despondent
5. It leads to onedownmanship
6. It kills innovation
7. It favours negative people
8. It promotes bad relationships
9. It’s creates cliques
10. Pessimism is bad for you
Your take ✅
Learn to complain constructively.
If you see a problem in your workplace, complain to whoever can do something about it so it can be handled properly.