£25.60 - £33.44 per hour
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
Are you a dedicated and empathetic Mental Health Nurse searching for a remarkable opportunity to provide specialised care to older individuals or dementia care? We invite you to become a valued member of our esteemed team, working in collaboration with Health Recruit Network on behalf of various care homes in Cockermouth area.
As an Agency Mental Health Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the mental well-being of both male and female residents, nurturing their progress within a dynamic and caring environment. With a competitive hourly pay rate of up to £33.44, this is your chance to drive positive change in mental health and make a lasting impact on lives.
• Possession of a PMVA Qualification or equivalent
• Holding a relevant nursing qualification
• Registration with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council)
• Satisfactory references demonstrating your experience and skills
• Eligibility to work in the UK
Skills and Responsibilities for RMN:
• Profound observation skills
• Excellent communication and active listening abilities
• Building trust and rapport with patients
• Demonstrating empathy and relating to individuals of diverse backgrounds and ages
• Maintaining composure in challenging situations
• Assertiveness and adept representation of patients' interests
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.