Health Recruit Network are currently seeking Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses for a variety of shifts in a Hospital in Cheshire. This hospital is split into separate units including Acute Mental Health, PICU, Eating Disorders, Substance Misuse, Rehab & CAMH's.
This is for working Temporary shifts to at the hospital, through PAYE. The rate of pay depends on the shifts that you do - weekend nights & bank holidays will pay the highest.
We are looking for dedicated, compassionate and reliable Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Our client is able to offer continuous shifts to the successful Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) who fit the following requirements;
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least six months clinical experience working in Mental Health hospital
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Rewarding Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic Workacross different NHS hospitals and other setting
- Modern Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app.
- Reliable Daily payroll with a range of payment options
- Easy Convenient online recruitment process or in person to suit your preference
If you are interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities with Health Recruit Network, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Health Recruit Network is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.