Location: Hillingdon Hospital, UB8 3NN
Pay Rate: Up to £29.33 per hour
Company: Health Recruit Network
Health Recruit Network is proud to collaborate with the esteemed Hillingdon Hospital, an NHS service in Uxbridge, offering outstanding care to children through its Children's Ward. We are currently looking for dedicated and compassionate Paediatric Nurses to join our team as Temporary Agency Workers, supporting the provision of top-notch healthcare services to young patients.
About Hillingdon Hospital and the Children's Ward:
Hillingdon Hospital is a renowned healthcare facility committed to delivering exceptional care to patients in Uxbridge and the surrounding areas. The Children's Ward is a vibrant and nurturing environment, dedicated to providing specialized care for children with diverse medical needs. Our team of skilled healthcare professionals strives to ensure the well-being of young patients and their families during their stay at the hospital.
- play a vital role in delivering exceptional care to children admitted to the Children's Ward
- collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to create personalized care plans
- administering treatments and medications
- closely monitoring patients' progress
- Valid Nursing qualification and registration
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the NHS
- Specialization in Paediatric Nursing
- Two clinical references from previous employers
Health Recruit Network is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.