Salary: £50,000 - £55000 basic salary (option for overtime)
Location: Wellington, Somerset
Hours: Days - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:00
Health Recruit Network are working with a large national healthcare organisation renowned for industry leading care and a largely recognised brand.
The provider is a top 20 care home provider; awarded this accolade in 2022 and this service is a luxury purpose built care home set within 12 stunning acres of Somerset Countryside.
You will oversee a team of nurses and several well-trained care staff as a Clinical Deputy Manager here and your duties will be to promote clinical excellence, keep records and maintain clinical governance, manage staff rota's; supervisions and appraisals and manage admissions into the service alongside work with the wider MDT.
Benefits for the Clinical Deputy Manager role include:
- Continued professional & career development - unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000's of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through their STARhub!
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Company Well-being - advice to support improving financial, mental & physical well-being.
- An employee referral program - offering up to £2000 per employee referral!
- Rewards & recognition company culture
- Annual STAR awards- nominated & recognised by the whole company family.
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms.
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.