Full Time - Day Shifts
- Company Benefits
- Focused training and ongoing development
- Workplace pension
- Free enhanced DBS screening
- Recognition schemes including Employee of the Month'
- Free on-site parking
- Staff transport available
- Free or subsidised food for lunch breaks available
- Well-being birthday massage
This exciting opportunity is for a individual who feels that they would be able to take on the responsibility of an exciting senior nurse position for one of the top UK care company providers with excellent progression rates and development opportunities. This beautiful nursing home in provides nursing services to elderly residents and is a medium sized nursing home. The company pride themselves on the excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach that there nurses take. This really is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!
Clinical Lead Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.