Clinical Lead Overview
- Clinical Lead
- £23.50 Per Hour
- Full Time
- Additional Benefits
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 12 weeks sick leave paid
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Christmas bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks
- NMC Revalidation support
- DBS checks
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a patient centred nursing home in Thornbury, Gloucestershire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with mental health conditions, physical disabilities and residents who require general nursing services. The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering outstanding care.
The home is currently undergoing state of the art refurbishments and accomodates up to 45 residents. The home achieved a 'OUTSTANDING' in its CQC Inspection. You will work as part of the Nursing team and support the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home.
Clinical Lead Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Clinical Lead Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.