Clinical Lead : (Registered General Nurse)
40 Hours a week
Job Ref : IR28505
Are you a Senior Nurse with a passion for caring for older people? Do you want to spend more time doing what you do best - nursing, providing care and helping vulnerable people lead happier, healthier lives?
We'll give you all the support and training you need to develop your specialist nursing skills. This will help you progress more quickly in your career - with excellent opportunities to take on senior management or training roles.
In your role, you'll lead the nursing team and be responsible for delivering individual care plans. You'll also deputise for the Home Manager and work with local GPs and other healthcare professionals. It's a highly collaborative setting, where everyone pulls together. We'll look to you to lead, support and inspire your team members, making sure your residents get the very best care. As an NMC Registered Nurse, you'll have good knowledge of care planning and clinical compliance
- Paid training
- Paid breaks
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Training opportunities
- Free parking
- DBS check paid
- NMC & revalidation costs
Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Clinical Lead Requirements
- Experience in a care environment in a senior nursing role, or above
- RGN/RMN qualified
- A valid NMC PIN number
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A forward-facing, organised attitude with attention to detail
- Ability to lead by example and be a role model for all nursing and care staff
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref; - IR28505
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.