£40000 - £50000 per annum
020 7193 4003
29 days ago
Support the pharmacy department to deliver an excellent medicine management service to all customers, supervising the procurement, preparation, dispensing, and distribution of medicines. Provide pharmaceutical expertise and input to patient care within the Hospital. Facilitate the daily operation of the pharmacy department, ensuring safe and effective medicines management for all stakeholders. Offer clinical input regarding medicines for all patients. Ensure accurate and timely charging of invoices. Ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, professional, and best practice frameworks.
Clinical Pharmacist Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree in Pharmacy
• Registration as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council (any existing or pending Fitness to Practice issues must be declared on application)
• Postgraduate Diploma relevant to hospital pharmacy practice is desirable but not essential
• Post-registration experience of 2-3 years
• Clinical pharmacy experience in a secondary acute setting, or proven ability to transfer clinical skills into an acute setting.
Clinical Pharmacist Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide pharmaceutical expertise and input to patient care within the Hospital.
• Support the pharmacy department in delivering an excellent medicine management service to all customers.
• Attend daily multidisciplinary ward rounds.
• Supervise the procurement, preparation, dispensing, and distribution of medicines.
• Influence prescribing practice and medicines management within the Hospital.
• Facilitate the daily operation of the Pharmacy Department, ensuring a safe and effective medicines management service for all stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, professional, and best practice frameworks.
• Ensure accurate and timely charging of invoices.
• Develop and implement Departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
• Support the Chief Pharmacist to implement and monitor any national guidance, such as NICE guidance.
• Participate in audit activities to improve the quality of departmental services, including medication incident reporting.
Clinical Pharmacist Desirable Qualifications:
• Membership of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS)
• Acute NHS Healthcare experience
• Acute Private Healthcare experience
• Postgraduate Diploma relevant to hospital pharmacy practice
Latest technology ensures our operating theatres provide a safe and infection-free environment for patients and employees.
Their private hospital offers state-of-the-art theatres, luxury en-suite bedrooms, and specialist rehabilitation Physiotherapy, and outpatient diagnostic facilities, including fast-track access to X-ray, CT, MRI, and ultrasound.
How does this role sound to you?
Are you ready to start the next stage in your career? Apply for this role now to find out
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.