Hours: 37.5 per week
Employment Term: Permanent
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Deputy Clinical Services Manager in Theatre at our Independent Hospital in Bedford.
- Generous annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 days based on service.
- Private Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare Scheme for our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Special discounts for Friends & Family at our hospitals
- Family-friendly policies, with enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Life insurance coverage
- One paid charity/volunteer day annually
- Varied rewards and voluntary benefits, including access to a blue light card
- Complimentary wellbeing services
- Lucrative High-Value Employee Referral Scheme
- Recognition programs for employees
- Cutting-edge training and development opportunities in the industry.
As the Deputy Clinical Services Manager in Theatre, you will play a pivotal role in the efficient management and coordination of clinical services within the Theatre department. This is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary of £45,000.00.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Services Manager to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care in the Theatre department.
- Provide leadership and support to the clinical team during peri-operative phases.
- Oversee and actively contribute to the organization and management of care within the operating department.
- Ensure compliance with safety protocols and policy adherence during patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement initiatives and promote evidence-based practice.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Post-registration qualification relevant to Theatre management.
- Previous experience in a leadership or management role within an acute healthcare environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional patient care, possess the required qualifications, and are ready for a challenging leadership role, we invite you to apply.
Apply Now! Join our dedicated team and be part of an organization committed to excellence in healthcare.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.