£45k per annum
Full Time day shifts - 8:30am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri (37.5 hours per week)
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cirencester, Gloucestershire. My client offers Nursing care to Elderly based residents being 40 bedded in total with a GOOD CQC in all areas!
You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Company Benefits
- Ongoing paid training
- Scheduled Induction program
- Company pension
- Up to 38 days annual leave
- High street discount scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Free DBS check
- Free parking on-site
- Meals provided on shift
- Annual pay reviews
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Essential Requirements
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.