Salary - £48,000 per annum
Good CQC Nursing Home
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Uniforms provided
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms, and restaurants.
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Long service awards
We are working with a leading care provider for their search for a Nurse Qualified (NMC Registered/UK Pin No) Deputy Manager. Its a great opportunity for a clinically qualified leader who is looking for a new challenge to work closely with the Home Manager, deputising and overseeing the clinical care within the home, based in Woodbridge, Suffolk
Its essential that you are:
- A Registered Nurse - RGN, qualified with active PIN
- Experienced within a nursing/care home setting for older people.
- Have Extensive clinical knowledge
- Have Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations and legislation
- Excellent organisations and planning skills
As the Deputy Home Manager/Care Manager you will be a leader, providing leadership on all issues relating to clinical care and excellent. Always a priority is to ensure that the best possible clinical care is provided to each and every resident, every day
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.