Deputy Ward Manager Overview:
Position: Deputy Ward Manager
Location: St John's Wood
Salary: £43,000 - £44,000
Service: Independent Hospital
Care Category: Orthopaedics, Medicine, and General Surgery
Hours: 37.5 Hours per Week
Employment Term: Permanent
Are you a Senior Nurse seeking your next challenge? Do you want to work for a hospital that values both you and your patients? Do you possess expert clinical skills?
If you answered yes to any of these, our client is looking for someone just like you!
An exciting opportunity awaits a Deputy Ward Manager to work in the largest, modern ward within one of the UK's leading Private Hospitals. Renovated in 2019, this state-of-the-art ward caters to Orthopaedic, Medicine, and General Surgery patients.
Featuring 17 inpatient beds, this ward offers a fast-paced environment with high patient turnover and exceptional patient satisfaction levels.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an established Deputy Ward Manager or a Senior Nurse ready to take the next step in their medical journey.
Deputy Ward Manager Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage people and financial resources to ensure the effective operation of the team.
- Ensure effective skill-mix and appropriate caseload management, providing frequent reports to the Ward Manager.
- Allocate work and assess performance of team members objectively, providing clear feedback.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, maintaining effective communication channels.
- Be responsible for the standard of nursing care delivered in the work area.
- Generate and sustain relationships promoting dignity, rights, and responsibilities.
Deputy Ward Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse
- Current NMC registration in adult or general nursing
- Educated to first degree level or equivalent
- Significant post-qualification/registration experience in nursing
- Recent clinical experience at the Senior Staff Nurse level
- Demonstrable transformational leadership ability
- Expert clinical skills in specialty
- Ability to place patient and family at the center of care
- Ability to facilitate and support learning
Job Ref: SC42325
This role is highly sought after is it the right fit for you?
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.