£35000 - £39000 per annum
020 7193 4003
20 days ago
This presents a unique opportunity to become a vital part of the nursing team within the Fertility Clinic, offering a diverse experience across various women's health specialties. As a Fertility Nurse, you will work collaboratively under the guidance of specialist nurses, contributing to the seamless operation of both clinic sites.
Fertility Nurse Responsibilities:
• Responsible for assessing, planning, and implementing high-quality care tailored to individual patient needs.
• Develop skills in the management and care of individuals/couples undergoing fertility treatment.
• Assist in Ultrasound scans.
• Prepare for outpatient clinics, including booking patient appointments, ordering blood tests, conducting stock checks, and collating results.
• Perform clinical observations such as BP, pulse, height, weight, urinalysis, and blood sugar.
• Assist doctors with procedures like coil insertion/removal, smear tests, HRT implants, and Zoladex injections.
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
• Highly professional attitude.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Excellent communicator.
• Committed to professional development of self and colleagues.
• Committed to the advancement of nursing.
Fertility Nurse Requirements:
• 1st level registration with NMC (nursing or midwifery).
• Experience and Knowledge:
• Interest in Women's Health.
• Knowledge of change management.
• Understanding of clinical governance and audit issues.
• Fertility experience.
• Ability to motivate self and others.
• Strong team player.
• Capacity to achieve effective outcomes in challenging situations.
• Good presentation skills.
• Clear vision for nursing.
• Basic computer literacy.
• Physical aptitude to undertake prolonged physical effort and manual handling.
• Trained in Ultrasound.
• 2 years or more experience in a fertility clinic.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply for this now!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.