Are you a dedicated and experienced Fertility Nurse seeking an exciting career move?
We are actively recruiting a Fertility Nurse to join our clinic located in the vibrant city of Brighton. We are in search of an individual with a sincere passion for helping individuals achieve their dream of parenthood.
Key Responsibilities (Fertility Nurse):
As a Fertility Nurse in this role, you will:
- Deliver a comprehensive range of nursing care to patients undergoing fertility treatments.
- Conduct pre-treatment assessments, administer medication, and closely monitor patient progress.
- Provide invaluable emotional support to patients and their families throughout their fertility journey.
Qualifications and Attributes (Fertility Nurse):
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications and attributes:
- Registered Nurse with a proven track record in fertility care.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- A patient-focused and compassionate approach.
- This role presents an exceptional opportunity to work in a supportive, team-oriented environment where you can make a meaningful impact on the lives of others. Situated in the heart of Brighton, our clinic offers a comprehensive range of fertility treatments.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Fertility Nurse ready for a new challenge, we encourage you to connect with us today.
Job Reference: J43115
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.