This is a medium-sized Nursing Homes specialising with Elderly and Dementia Care. Part of a award winning care provider and a modern purpose built service currently with a GOOD CQC!
£71,000 - £75,000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus (up to 10% per annum)
Lifetime benefits, including Life Assurance and Pension Scheme
Holiday entitlement of up to 29 days plus Bank Holidays
Lifestyle discount vouchers, including money off holidays, food, fashion and sport
- Experienced within a Home Manager or Deputy Manager position
- Valid NMC Pin
- Have a proven track record in management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting and financial management planning.
- CQC Knowledge & Audit Knowledge
- Proven experience of managing a care team, encouraging, leading and motivating others.
- Strong understanding of safeguarding & compliance
- Passionate, driven, confident and resilient Leader
- Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Keen in developing yourself and others & able to build good relationships with the residents & their families
- As Care Home Manager, you will draw upon your leadership skills and extensive knowledge as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home. You will ensure it maintains the highest standards of care whilst running it as efficiently as possible. Also managing the commercial success of the home.
- You must have experience working within an elderly nursing or residential care home. You will have experience successfully managing teams as you will be supervising and assisting internal staff. Great communication skills are required to be able to build the relationships with the staff, residents and their families.
- For this position, we can only accept applications from candidates currently working in the sector with previous management experience.
- How to Apply:
- To apply for the role please attach your application or call Alex Bull directly on 020 3800 1230
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Days shifts Monday - Friday
- Salary: £71,000 - £75,000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus (up to 10% per annum)
- Additional Benefits:
- 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
- 8 Hour Shift (Office Hours Rota)
- Monday - Friday
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.