This 40-bedded hospital provides a full care pathway which includes acute services for both males and females, along with Medium Secure and Low Secure units. The full multidisciplinary team works with those who have a diagnosis of with chronic, complex mental and physical health needs.
Their aim is to support all of patients through our developed care pathway using the recovery approach. Our patients are at the centre of what we do and they co-produce their own treatment plans with us.
They are looking for RMN's and RNLD with a passion for providing excellent, professional and effective care whilst ensuring our service users feel safe and respected. If you are someone who believes they make a difference to the lives of those living with chronic, complex mental and physical health needs, this could be the role for you!
- NMC Pin renewal fee paid each year
- Bupa Healthcare Expenses Cover
- Life Insurance
- Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays (dependent on the length of service)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Refer a Friend' scheme
Who the hospital is looking for:
- You will have experience of working with patients with a variety of mental health problems.
- You will have knowledge of the Mental Health Act & Mental Capacity Act.
- You will have the ability to deal with a very challenging patient group in a positive manner, with the ability to identify and manage stressful situations.
- You will have experience in implementing risk assessments and developing risk management plans.
- You will have the ability to work as part of a team and individually.
Full-time (37.5 hours per week), you will be required to rotate between night and day shifts and complete at least eight weeks of nights per year
Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: IR40189
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.