Location : Hemel Hempstead, Buckinghamshire
Qualifications : RGN or RMN
Setting : Nursing Home / Care Home
Type of Care : Dementia, Nursing & Residential
Salary : Starting from £22.60 per hour
Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 20:00 or 20:00 - 08:00
Job Ref : IR17329
This nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Hemel Hempstead, Buckinghamshire. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Situated at the heart of the community, the home pride themselves on providing high quality care, taking a serious and compassionate approach to elderly nursing. The successful candidate will share these values, as the good CQC rating proves that the home is a real success.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or night, 36- 48 hours per week, starting from £22.60 per hour
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Rewards & Benefits
- Market - leading rates of pay
- Annual pay reviews (up to 10%)
- Paid breaks and handover
- NMC fee paid for
- Comprehensive training
- Bank holiday and Christmas holiday enhancements (up to 200%)
- Employee assistance program
- Refer a friend bonus
- 28 days paid holiday
- Uniforms & DBS paid for
- Private company pension
- Commuting - Watford (6 miles) and St. Albans (5.9 miles)
- Free parking on site for car drivers
- As a Registered Nurse, you'll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments
- You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks - NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring, kind and compassionate
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.