Staff Nurse Overview
- Staff Nurse
- £23.00 Per Hour
- Days or Nights
- Full or Part time
- additional benefits offered
- GOOD CQC
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 35 bedded nursing home in Axbridge, Somerset. My client provides nursing services to your adults with physical disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. The home has been constantly awarded a good CQC rating .
My client delivers high quality care and nursing for adults with complex needs. The home is situated near local shops, pubs, restaurant's and a community hall. This home enables residents to get the most out of life, supporting individuals to maintain relationships with family and friends, and gain the ability to move on to more independent living when they're ready.
- Competitive annual salary
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme with competitive life cover benefits
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Substantial and flexible annual leave
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.