- Position: Staff Nurse
- Location: Ormskirk, Lancashire
- Salary: Up to £21/hr
- Hours: Days/Nights, 24-36 hours per week
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Staff Nurse looking to join a prestigious nursing home in Ormskirk, Lancashire? Our client, an award-winning provider of nursing services for the elderly with physical disabilities, is seeking a skilled and caring nurse to join their team.
Why Choose Us:
- Our nursing home boasts a 'Good' CQC rating.
- We've been rated an impressive 9.8/10 on a renowned care home review site.
- A supportive and nurturing work environment.
- Competitive salary, including paid breaks.
- Continuous professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative team of care professionals.
- Enjoy free meals during your shifts.
- Convenient on-site parking.
- Ongoing training and development for personal and professional growth.
- Join an award-winning team committed to excellence.
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV.
- Expertise in wound management.
- Administering oxygen to patients.
- Developing and implementing treatment plans.
- Supervising and supporting a team of dedicated care assistants.
- Collaborating with GPs and a multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification.
- Registered with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council).
- Satisfactory references.
- Right to work in the UK.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to be part of our award-winning nursing home team.
Join us in providing exceptional care and making a real difference in the lives of our residents.
Apply now by quoting Job Ref SB26829 and embark on a fulfilling and rewarding career in healthcare!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.