Elderly, Dementia, Palliative, Diabetes & Parkinsons
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Havant, Hampshire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with everything listed above . You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home has been rated as GOOD in all areas of their most recent CQC report which was published very recently. You will be joining a team who pride themselves on delievering a first class standard of care.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fully CQC compliant
- Ongoing training
- Free uniform provided
- Company pension scheme
- On site free car park
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Subsidised Lunch
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.