£65k per annum!
NMC pin is essential for this role!
Key Responsibilities of a Care Home Manager:
- Overall running of the nursing home
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinarians
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
The idea candidate will have a proven record in commercial business and home management. You will be a qualified nurse/RGN and hold a registered managers award along with a passion for achieving high levels of care. You will manage and be responsible for all aspects of the service and CQC, ensuring all service users receive the highest standard of care.
Care Home Manager Criteria / Person Specification:
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person-centred care.
- Good working knowledge, with a proven record, of CQC standards.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors.
- Create strong links with the local community.
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home.
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
The home is currently rated as Good' by CQC and is a great facility locally.
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Competitive Salary - up to £65,000 Per Annum!
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Package
- The organisation will pay the cost of your DBS
- Payment for PIN revalidation
- Access to our current Employee Engagement Portal
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt Yogan at Health Recruit Network.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month!
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.