Location: Nottingham (The home of Robin Hood and our award-winning nursing home!)
Salary: £22 per hour with paid breaks (and plenty of tea and biscuits!)
- up to £22.00/hr
- Paid Breaks
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- DBS paid for
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This specialist Nursing Home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join the team .The selected candidate will work within a beautiful Nursing Home in Hucknall Nottingham, that provides nursing services to elderly residents. All the nurses and staff pride themselves on their excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. This can be seen in the latest CQC report that has come back with great standards and overall is very good.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Active nursing nmc pin in the UK (sorry, no exceptions!)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and caring nature (a heart that's as big as your sense of humor!)
- Have the right to work in the UK
We offer a competitive salary of £22 per hour with paid breaks (and a secret stash of biscuits to keep you going!), as well as opportunities for career advancement and professional development. So, if you're a nursing superstar looking for a new challenge in a supportive and award-winning environment, apply today!
PS: Nottingham is the home of Robin Hood, and we promise to treat you even better than we treat our beloved outlaw!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.