An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and compassionate nurse to join a prestigious private hospital in Hatfield as an Outpatient Nurse. This role offers the chance to contribute positively to patient outcomes and be part of a renowned healthcare institution.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality nursing care to outpatients with professionalism and compassion.
- Conducting thorough patient assessments and collaborating with the healthcare team to develop and implement individualized care plans.
- Administering medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring patient progress and promptly reporting any changes to the medical team.
- Educating patients on their conditions, treatment plans, and self-care practices.
- The candidate must be a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN.
- Proven experience in outpatient care or a related field is essential.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced healthcare environment.
- A commitment to upholding the highest standards of patient care.
- Competitive salary of up to £31,000 per annum.
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days, inclusive of bank holidays.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Access to a pension scheme.
- Staff discounts on hospital services.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.