Kingston upon Thames
£35000 - £38500 per annum
020 7193 4003
27 days ago
Join this team at an exceptional Private Hospital! They are currently seeking a Staff Nurse to join their welcoming Outpatient department. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide outstanding nursing care to all of our patients. As a vital member of their dedicated team, you will work collaboratively to ensure that their patients' needs are met while adhering to the hospital's policies and procedures.
Outpatient Nurse Responsibilities
• Participate in effective department management and take charge when the Sister is absent.
• Implement Hospital's policies and procedures.
• Maintain high standards of individualized patient care and provide courteous, efficient service to patients and their relatives.
• Develop clinical practice and professional competence.
• Collaborate with consultant users and other healthcare disciplines to provide high-quality service.
• Promote and implement the hospital's Quality Assurance System.
• Provide exceptional nursing care to all Hospital patients.
• Collaborate with a dedicated team to meet patient needs within the hospital's policies and procedures.
• Maintain NMC registration through revalidation and adhere to the NMC Code Standards.
• Promote effective teamwork through communication and example.
• Ensure patient dignity, safety, and well-being are always respected.
• Adhere to codes of confidentiality and loyalty.
• Participate in evaluating nursing policies and procedures.
• Follow procedures for Fire, Infection Control, CPR, Health and Safety, and Manual Handling.
• Attend mandatory training updates annually.
• Perform delegated duties within the scope of authority.
• Stay updated on professional and clinical developments through training, research, and development.
• Behave with integrity and dignity in support of the Director of Clinical Services and the hospital.
Outpatient Nurse Qualifications and Knowledge
• Registered Nurse (Adult) Part 1 of the NMC register
• Teaching and mentoring skills
• Basic computer skills
• 6 months continuous post-registration
Skills and Aptitude
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Phlebotomy skills
• Familiarity with current professional issues and relevant research
• Personal Circumstances
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Problem-solving skills
• Commitment to personal and professional development
• Flexible and responsive to change
• Private Pension
• Private Healthcare
• 33 days annual leave
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Other Fantastic Benefits
• Discount Gym membership
• On Street Parking
How does this sound to you?
Apply for the role above!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.