Are you a highly skilled and experienced Plastic Surgery Theatre Practitioner seeking a new and exciting opportunity?
Our client, a leading plastic surgery clinic located in Tunbridge Wells, is actively looking for a new Theatre Nurse to join their dynamic team. This presents an outstanding opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, stimulating, and rewarding environment.
Key Responsibilities (Plastic Surgery Scrub Nurse):
As a Scrub Nurse, your primary duties will include
- Ensuring a sterile environment during surgical procedures.
- Setting up the operating room and preparing patients for surgery.
- Assisting the surgeon by passing instruments and supplies.
- Maintaining a strict sterile environment within the operating theater.
Requirements (Plastic Surgery Scrub Nurse):
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and attributes
- Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure while effectively collaborating within a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Scrub Nurse looking for a new and invigorating challenge, we eagerly await your application.
Interested in this role? We're excited to connect with you! Please provide your details, and we'll be in touch promptly.
Job Reference: J43113
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.