Location: Darlington Memorial Hospital DL3 6HX
Pay Rate: Up to £33/hour (umbrella)
Company: Health Recruit Network
Health Recruit Network agency is looking to recruit dedicated, compassionate and experienced RGNs who are looking to work ad hoc or regular shifts to suit their busy lifestyle. With a great variety of shifts available from days, nights and weekends.
- A current, valid NMC registration,
- The Right to Work in the UK,
- No restrictions on the PIN,
- Have satisfactory references,
- Hospital experience in the UK
- Flexible - work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy - quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Exclusive - be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you are interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities with Health Recruit Network, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Health Recruit Network is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.