Are you a passionate and skilled nurse seeking new horizons in your career? Look no further! Our esteemed healthcare organization is seeking talented nursing professionals like you to join our dynamic team. With a strong commitment to patient care and employee satisfaction, they offer an outstanding environment for your personal and professional growth.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a unique charitable nursing home in East Sussex. My client offers offers long and short-term care and rehabilitation programmes to residents aged 18 years and older who have high, complex care needs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Why chose us?
Rewards & Benefits
- 6.6 weeks annual leave per year to include bank holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Enhancement for full additional shifts once you have worked your contracted hours
- Westfield Heath medical insurance after probationary period with Surgery option
- Westfield Health cash-back scheme after probationary period
- Free life insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Shift flexibility within our rolling rota
- Free on-site parking
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Opportunity to obtain industry qualifications
- Free 24/7 Employee Advise and counselling
- Subsidised staff meals
- Uniform Tunic
- Free meals
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.