Are you a caring and dedicated Mental Health Nurse seeking a meaningful opportunity to impact lives? Look no further! We are hiring for the position of Agency Mental Health Nurse, working on behalf of NHS Services in Ticehurst. If you have a passion for supporting individuals with mental health conditions, including depression and anxiety, this role is perfect for you!
Role and Responsibilities:
• Assess mental health needs and create personalized care plans.
• Administer medications and monitor their effectiveness.
• Work with a dedicated team of healthcare professionals.
• Educate patients and families on mental health conditions.
• Monitor patient progress and adjust care plans accordingly.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Requirements:
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have MAPA - TASI or PMVA training
- Competitive pay rate of up to £33.70 per hour, reflecting your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability and work-life balance
- FREE first uniform
- FREE online mandatory trainings
Apply now and seize this enriching opportunity!
Keywords: Agency Mental Health Nurse | Ticehurst Hospital | Ticehurst | Mental Health Care | Depression and Anxiety | Nursing Job | Mental Health Services | Pay Rate | Healthcare Professional | Apply Now
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.