My client required a dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse in Hospital in Annesley. The site offers an acute mental health service, which is suitable for females over the age of 18. The service offers personalised treatment programmes to treat a broad range of mental health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, stress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), schizophrenia and personality disorders.
You will be responsible for demonstrating recovery focus from admission, by providing the therapeutic techniques and coping strategies that are most appropriate, for a wide range of mental health conditions, including pharmaceutical, diversional and recovery-focused tools.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Skills and responsibilities:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Requirements:
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have MAPA - TASI or PMVA training
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits:
- FREE first uniform
- FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 - you get it for Free!)
- Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.