My client required a dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse in Priory Hospital in Roehampton. Priory Hospital is one of the countries leading rehab facilities for mental health conditions, addictions and eating disorders. They are offering extensive outpatient therapy service and offer inpatient treatment for various conditions.
You will be responsible for day to day care to the patients that are staying in the Priory Hospital. And work across different units such as eating disorder, addictions and any other mental health issue.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right RMN.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Skills and responsibilities:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Requirements:
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have MAPA - TASI or PMVA training
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits:
- FREE first uniform
- FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 - you get it for Free!)
- Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.