As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
We offer a great range of benefits, which include:
- Paid breaks
- Full support, induction and training
- Employee Assistance Service
- Employee Discounts and Savings
- Private Health Care Scheme (which provides money back for Dental, Optical and Therapy treatments).
- Pension Scheme
- Loyalty Scheme
- Herman benefits portal
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Opportunities to work additional shifts
- Free Uniform, refreshments and on-site parking
As a Registered Nurse you will be:
- Leading a team of care staff to deliver exceptional care
- Producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Responsible for making decisions in a timely manner
- Utilising your clinical skills to provide guidance and support to all team members
- Making decisions and taking action in a timely manner
- Supporting, guiding, teaching and mentoring others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
To succeed you will be:
- A Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
- A team player who engages well with others
- A sense of humour and positive outlook
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to demonstrate awareness and understanding of the CI/CQQ/RQIA National Care Standards
- Demonstrate an understanding and application of relevant legislation in relation to the role
- Able to deliver nursing care in a clinical environment
- Have you got experience of working in the NHS, a Community Nurse, staff nurse or worked in vaccination centres are you looking for your next career opportunity then this opportunity will see you using all your clinical skills.
Excellently situated in Colchester, Essex, it is set on a private estate in the pretty village of Abberton, not far from the parks and amenities of Colchester and Mersea. The home is close to shops, public transport and only a 15-minute drive from Colchester Station.
The home provides nursing, long-term care, holiday and respite care.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.