RGN, RMN or RNLD
Days or Nights / 36 - 48 hours
starting from £23.50 per hour
Nursing Home / Care Home
HRN takes great pride in working with one of UK's largest healthcare providers within Elderly Care in Brentwood, Essex. They are looking for a Registered Nurse who has a passion to enhance the quality of life of the residents of the home, if this sounds like you - then you are perfect for the role!
As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
They offer a great range of benefits, which include:
- Training with an in-depth comprehensive induction
- Well-being services and EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Care Workers Charity Partnership
- Employee of the Month awards
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £500
- Perkbox - team members have access to a whole host of discounts including free pet sitting, discounted cinema tickets, money off at restaurants, supermarket and high street discounts, nationwide gym discounts plus much more!
- DBS and annual NMC subscription paid for
- On-site parking
- Workplace pension scheme
- Uniforms provided
- Meals on shift
As a Registered Nurse you will be:
- Leading a team of care staff to deliver exceptional care
- Producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Responsible for making decisions in a timely manner
- Utilising your clinical skills to provide guidance and support to all team members
- Making decisions and taking action in a timely manner
- Supporting, guiding, teaching and mentoring others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
To succeed you will be:
- A Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
- A team player who engages well with others
- A sense of humour and positive outlook
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate an understanding and application of relevant legislation in relation to the role
- Able to deliver nursing care in a clinical environment
If you think you would be perfect for this role apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.