A prestigious private hospital in Bath is currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse to join their dynamic healthcare team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in delivering high-quality patient care and contributing to the overall well-being of valued patients.
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent nursing care in accordance with best practices and established protocols.
- Monitoring and assessing patients' conditions, identifying any changes and taking appropriate actions.
- Collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Administering medications and treatments as prescribed by medical professionals.
- Providing emotional support and education to patients and their families.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid NMC registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Proven experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospital setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Competitive salary, up to £34,500 per annum.
- 33 days of annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays.
- Private medical insurance for peace of mind.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to email@example.com.Please include details of relevant experience and qualifications.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.