Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Salary: Up to £33,500 per annum
Employment Type: Full-Time
A prestigious private hospital in Glasgow is seeking a dedicated and experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for Ophthalmology to join their dynamic team.
- The selected candidate will conduct comprehensive assessments of patients with ophthalmic conditions.
- They will provide high-quality nursing care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- Administering ophthalmic medications and assisting with various ophthalmic procedures will be a key responsibility.
- Monitoring and managing patient recovery post-surgery or treatment.
- Educating patients on eye health, treatment plans, and postoperative care.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed patient records.
- Collaborating with consultants, surgeons, and fellow healthcare professionals.
- The ideal candidate will hold a Registered Nurse qualification with current NMC registration.
- They should have proven experience in Ophthalmology nursing.
- Competency in administering ophthalmic medications and assisting with procedures is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient-centered care.
- Competitive salary up to £33,500 per annum.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working options.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private healthcare and dental plans.
- Employee assistance program.
How to Apply:
Motivated and compassionate Registered Nurses with a background in Ophthalmology are invited to apply by submitting their CV and a cover letter detailing relevant experience.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.