Experienced Nurse for Nursing Home Position in Epsom - Join their Caring Team!
We are looking for a skilled and compassionate nurse to fill a nursing home position in Epsom, does this sound like you? If so, Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our residents. Apply now!
Are you a dedicated and experienced nurse seeking a fulfilling career in a nursing home setting? Look no further! Our renowned nursing home in Epsom is currently seeking a qualified nurse (RGN or RMN) to join our caring team. If you're passionate about providing excellent healthcare services to the elderly and want to make a positive impact on their lives, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are a well-established nursing home in a residential part of Epsom, dedicated to providing top-quality care and support to our residents. With a strong focus on creating a warm and welcoming environment, we strive to enhance the lives of our residents by delivering personalized care that meets their unique needs.
- Hot meals on every shift
- 28 days plus bank holidays
- Full training package included
- DBS Certificate paid for
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual salary reviews
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for outstanding contribution
- Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
IR12484 - Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.